Michael Barron, M.D.
- Fax: 305-545-6743
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Associate Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology; Medical Director of Perioperative Services
- Cooper L, Castillo D, Martinez-Ruiz R, Gallagher C, Barron M, Hitchen K. Adjuvant use of dexmedetomidine may reduce the incidence of endotracheal intubation caused by benzodiazepines in the treatment of delirium tremens. Anesthesiology 2005 (Accepted
- Cooper L, Samson R, Gallagher C, Barron M. Dexmedetomidine provides excellent sedation for elective, awake fiberoptic intubation. Anesthesiology 2005 (Accepted for abstract publication).
- Barron M, Cooper L. Anesthesia and beating heart valve surgery. Anesth Analg 2004;98,(SCA)131.
- Bolooki H, DeMarchena E, Mallon SM, Katiarya K, Barron M, Bolooki HM, Thurer RJ, Novak S, Duncan RC. Factors affecting late survival after surgical remodeling of left ventricular aneurysms. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2003;126:374-383
- Gologorsky E, Gologorsky A, Barron ME, Pulmonary artery catheter in cardiac surgery revisited. Anesth Analg. 2012. June; 114 (6): 1368.