Alan H. Schob, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-5819
- Interventional Cardiology - Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease - Internal Medicine
Coronary artery disease, interventional cardiology, cardiac catheterization, valvular and structural heart disease, and CT angiography.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Med-Interventional Cardiology
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine Chief, Catheterization Laboratory, Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, structural heart disease
College of Medicine at University of South Alabama
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami-affiliated medical education program and Miami Veter
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami - Affiliated Medical Education Program
Areas of Specialization
- Coronary and peripheral vascular intervention
- Cerebrovascular disease and intervention
Alan Schob, M.D., is associate professor of medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He is codirector of the University's interventional training program. He also sees patients at the Miami VA Medical Center (VAMC) where he is director of the cardiac catheterization laboratory and director of interventional training. Dr. Schob received his undergraduate degree from Queens College, C.U.N.Y., New York, and his medical degree from the University of South Alabama, College of Medicine. Dr. Schob completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowships in cardiology and invasive interventional cardiology at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital.